Skip to main content
11:00 pm
igh you down? as soon as you feel it, try miralax. it works differently than other laxatives. it draws water into your colon to unblock your system naturally. don't wait to feel great. miralax. welcome to "red eye." danny levy has been arrested for loitering in a local park dressed as a giant cat. what do you expect. let's welcome our guests. she's so sharp, she sneezes razor blades. beware when she has allergies because people die. i'm here with ann coulter. her recent book is called "mugged. history of hot chocola. it comedian tom shillue.
11:01 pm
his latest cd is called "in vogue." bill shultz has the day off, getting his monthly delousing. filling in is andy levy. there he is. and he's so cool, he sweats ice cubes. i was going to use a different ver v verb, but it's 11:00. and sitting next to me, rick "sexy" leventhal. >> at anybody know what's on the spike channel right now? >> very funny. if you're tweeting, this is a temporary studio or is it? thanks for taking that wide shot, by the way. he's bummed over bam. yep, matt damon, if that's his real name, says he feels like president obama has dumped him. here's the former fan discussing the president with bet. >> he broke up with me. there are a lot of things i really question, you know, the
11:02 pm
legality of the drone strikes and the nsa revelations are -- you know, it's like -- you know, jimmy carter came out and said we don't live in a democracy. and that's a little -- that's a little intense when an ex-president says that. so, you know, he's got some explaining to do. particularly for a constitutional law professor. >> must have. blue shirt day on bet. anyway, on friday, obama called a press conference to address his relationship with damon directly. >> we have conversations. they're candid, they're blunt. often times they're constructive. i know the press likes to focus on body language, and he's got that kind of slouch, looking like the bored kid in the back of the classroom, but the truth is that when we're in conversations together, often times it's very productive. >> that's exactly what you say
11:03 pm
when you dump somebody. oh, you know, it's actually not so bad. because you're not the one profess dumped, president obama. you know what's not very productive, interrupting a guy's workout. >> president obama is the guy doing push-ups and the cat is matt damon trying to get back in his life. and right now, ben affleck is at home saying matt, matt! >> that's how i did this, by the way. i was doing push-ups. >> and a cat actually attacked you. >> those weren't actually push-ups. those were like three-quarters push-up. >> only because he didn't want to crush the cat. he's not a cat crusher. leventhal, you have dumped thousands of women in your time. you're probably dumping one
11:04 pm
right now while we're doing the show. breakups are hard. who do you think is dealing with this hard? barack obama or matt damon. >> i like how matt damon said he broke up with me. not i broke up with him. did president obama think about matt damon, i' not going to think about -- >> yes! he responded to this. >> yes, he did. >> he did think about this. that's the horrible thing about this story. and i would just like to point out before making this point, i sdo n do not make fun of obama for all his vacations. but responding to matt damon -- >> you know he wasn't really responding to matt damon. >> no, but he did. >> he said right back at you. >> he did that at the k corresponde correspondent's dinner. >> he responded to this when he said here, this was years ago. >> it was a funny setup that greg just did. i'm not commenting on the joke
11:05 pm
now. i'm commenting on the reality. reality is he said right back at you. i saw his latest movie. this is a guy who goes to talk about serious policy issues like the nsa and russia on the jay leno show and now he's getting in this "mean girls" spat with matt damon. >> can obama do anything to win damon back? maybe a big gesture like anti-joan strikes. or maybe leaving michelle. >> why should he be a one-term president. the way that shows you the way these totalitarians think. they know the country is against what matt damon thinks. if we could only do what matt damon wanted, of course he would be voted oit of office. nobody likes what matt damon likes. >> that's such a perceptive with thought coming from you. it's actually shocking me.
11:06 pm
andy, damon soured on obama back in 2011. do you applaud him for speaking his mind now when you know there's no chance for re-election? >> here's my problem, harry reid came out on friday -- >> he's gay? >> yes. but in addition to that, he also said that -- he said something about he hopes the tea party's opposition to obama isn't because he's black. >> he did not. >> he did. i feel kind of the same way for matt damon. i'm worried that he's disappointed in obama because he's black. he questions the legality. really? he's doing illegal stuff because he's black? >> he was talking about.
11:07 pm
>> when that gets translated being married into a russian, that would be translated into putin is a little sulky boy. he'll say this is it, this is it and things will happen. >> he'll press the red button? >> it's all about the translation of things. and the translation from russian to english is never smooth at all. >> i could go on for hours. by the way, you know, damon has no proof of the effectiveness of his beliefs. so he abandons obama, but he also abandoned public education. so in a sense, he's a deserter. >> his character he goes up to where the rich people live and he runs into -- his kids are actually in school up there. >> you know what i mean --
11:08 pm
>> much better as a panelist. >> instead of yelling at you? >> yes. >> isn't that nice. >> glad that you're here. nobody gets your jokes. >> matt damon speaks the truth, noug. this was an apt metaphor when he talks about a breakup because all along for hollywood, this has been a romance. they are in love with obama, so when they don't do what h he wants, it is like a breakup. >> but he has a romance for them, too. when he has important policies to discuss, he goes on leno. he's seen matt damon's movie. and when matt damon insults him, he insults him back. that's crazy. >> do we care about the press conference. it's now saturday. would you just want to move on? because frankly, i don't care. i watched the press conference. i feel asleep and i woke up and my pants were gone. >> what press conference? >> not press conference, the presser. from today. yesterday. >> because snowden as finally
11:09 pm
gotten under the president's sk skin. >> from breakups to shake-ups, the nsa plans to stop future disclosures by cuttinged a min stray tors by 90%. that's 9 out of 10, or 90 out of 100. on thursday, the director general said they will be relying more on machines. those are those things made of metal, instead of people to transfer secure data. yes, more jobs killed by pro. keith alexander, proud homer and head of the nsa said computers do it faster and better. and they don't have certain vulnerabilities. >> we trust people with data. at the end of the day, it's all about trust. and people who have access to data, it's part of their mission if they misuse that trust can cause huge damage. >> meanwhile, there is snowden?
11:10 pm
his escape hasn't been without obstacles. take a look. >> shoo. >> that ram is a true patriot. >> that's how i did this. yeah. that was it. >> andy, they never take the shot. computers do the job faster and better, but do they really care. >> that's the thing, i don't think that this person has seen battle star gallactica. do things better, then they go
11:11 pm
to war with you then civilization ends. >> which part of the hot blond making out with you are you forgetting? >> when she makes out with you, you lose your senses. >> go on. >> man, this studio has changed people. do you feel better now about everything. or the opposite? worse about nothing. the comments by the nsa director? >> it doesn't really make me feel better. this whole nsa thing has me totally paranoid. i feel like hundreds of thousands, maybe a million people are watching many e. >> nice. they're not. i would say more than 750,000. >> that's what i feel like. >> rick, i bet a lot of soon to be unemployed systems analysts are pissed at snowden. don't you think enough people hate him already and now people are going to lose jobs. >> not "battle star gallactica." it's the terminator. man is replaced by machines.
11:12 pm
machines wage war on earth and machines take over the earth. and erase the human race. so thanks a lot, edward snowden, because i've seen "the terminator" movie. it doesn't end well. when the machines take over, we're dead. >> you know, andy, you really don't e-mail anybody except the editor of "cat fancy." are you less concerned about machines reading your e-mails? >> it's not the terminator, i think it's the may trick. look, i don't want anyone or anything reading my e-mails except the people or ma sheeps that i'm sending them to. to me, this should be no difference than the post office opening letters if i wrote letters at the post office. i'm just old fashioned that way. i don't think anyone should be reading my private stuff. >> but i don't think they are reading it. i think it's like -- i would use the metaphor the post man looking at your address. and opening up your letter. >> they're already looking -- google is already looking at me.
11:13 pm
i said this last week. well lees in shorts i search for them and i get everything all over the internet. wellington boots, shorts. >> i thought it was just some perverse website. >> if you do a web search, then you see the fruits of your web search all day the next day. >> and you can turn that off, but it's actually very convenient having those ads. >> clear history, by the way? >> so you like it, everybody likes it. it helps you. >> not everybody. >> i do. >> it freaks me out, but it's very convenient. >> yeah, this could be a new bigotry against humans, kind of a humanist, preferring machines over humans. but that's a story for another time. is weiner getting meaner with his poll numbers sagging? anthony weiner seems to be coming a bit unglued on the campaign trail. earlier this week, he called an older candidate grandpa. on thursday night, he berated
11:14 pm
staffer for not organizing his papers the way he wanted. this guy is a jerk. he said this is no good the way you have this organized. this is ng -- not great, not great. if you use an acronym, then say what it means. he mimicked a british reporter's accent. he said it's hard to take you seriously. i feel like i stepped into a monty python movie. meanwhile, weiner only has the support of 10% of city voters. and his former sexting partner has endorsed his opponent christine quinn. despite the setbacks, weiner's campaign is putting on a brave face. >> smile. >> pretty smile. >> pretty smile. >> can you smile? >> even he's upset by this whole
11:15 pm
mess. weiner know he's not going to win so he says whatever the hell he wants. >> i officially feel bad for anthony weiner. >> yeah? >> yes. i mean, it's so hard to run a campaign as it is, and he is up against so much. number one, he's a jerk. it's hard. and he's a pervert. you become a jerk when you enter politicsw politicsw any way. it's making it very difficult for him. >> that makes you feel sorry for him? >> everything he does has the element of jerk in it. >> the thing is, you know, when you look at this video, people look at it and say he's really getting bad now. but he was always this way. look at his interviews. he's all been a jerk. >> i'm sorry, i think this is fantastic. i agree, he doesn't care at all. he we are a day or two away from him dropping f-bombs in campaign events. this is fantastic. >> i don't know, anne, you liked him, didn't you?
11:16 pm
>> oh, huge fan, huge fan. >> of his picture? >> i think he's now trying to get actually get no votes in this election. but in his defense on those, the insulting the staffer and the british tv reporter, he did accepted them apologies along with a selfie. >> those selfies should be part of something, right? because they'll be a part of s history. >> this isn't president clinton. >> by the way, ng? >> stop trying to be hip. try to talk to your young staffers and use abbreviations. >> and then explain them. >> this is ng, dude. that's not a thing. >> he is just stunted. everything he does is stunted. conversations with people, he wants to be young. he's a stunted individual. but he could be incredibly entertaining as a politician because he no longer cares. the only problem is he has -- he
11:17 pm
has no interest in policies. he's just a big weiner. al >> also the monty python reference? how about downtown abby. >> and there was nothing about it that was like monty python. it does show you humor is harder than it looks, anthony. >> filner got out of his rehab today. >> oh, good. >> do you think he's cured? >> i don't even know who you're talking about. . >> the mayor fillner. >> i didn't get to weigh in on weiner. >> go for it. >> i can't really talk about it. >> you know him, don't you? >> no. >> you've never met him in your years in new york, the weird sexy parties you go to. >> i feel bad for the other candidates. they're not getting any face time. everyone is obsessed with this guy. >> i think that's good for them. >> the more you know, the less you grow. >> maybe.
11:18 pm
>> whatever that means. >> i am glad that mayor fillner got out a week early from his sex rehab. he can get back to the people's business that they was elected to perform. >> groping innocent women. >> weaner is pur er ier is cure? >> aren't you supposed to be cured immediately like don't do it again? >> by the way, boxer has called him to resign. >> nancy pelosi hasn't. >> by monday, there will be a call. >> i just picturing him now still groping women, but at the same time whispering, i now know this is wrong. >> can i just say one thing about that? i think the reason he may not resooip, it all goes back to teddy kennedy. he killed a girl. and all these other democrats say screw it, i'm staying in. >> everything seems like nothing when you compare it. that's a downer. coming up, what is the most nutritional food you can eat to
11:19 pm
stay young and healthy? we coulter's new book "i eat the entrails of liberals." colonel waffle taco saved the universe from its ultimate destruction. ♪
11:20 pm
11:21 pm
[ male announcer ] when the a.c. goes out in a heat wave, it's nuccio heating and air conditioning that comes to the rescue. at&t helped nuccio put a complete mobile solution to work. mobile routing to send the closest technician and mobile payments to invoice on the spot. where do you want to take your business? call us. we can show you how at&t solutions can help you do what you do... even better. ♪
11:22 pm
>> does their waffle sound awful? or save our dying economy. taco bell is get into the breakfast game with a menu of something called the waffle taco. their cheap food innovation
11:23 pm
officer describes it thusly, it's a waffle wrapped around all the goodness of breakfast. great. and then you put the syrup on top. that's like my honeymoon. other a.m. delights include a steak and eggs burr rit know. and a breakfast drink that consists of 5% orange juice and the rest is mountain dew, topped off with the head of a squirrel. you know who's most excited about the new menu? the taco bell chihuahua. >> i think that's funny. that just basically reminds me of me at a supermarket trying to get something off the shelf. necessary. rick. do you agree, do you need jobs to make tacos? >> i had a burrito bowl for breakfast. it was really good. >> that's your answer?
11:24 pm
somebody made that that's my point. it's a job. >> that's fantastic. is this really a story? a waffle taco? >> this is probably the biggest story of the night, my friend. how dare you question my story selection. >> it looked good. >> unlike you right now. >> ann, everyone rags on fast food. at least it's innovative in its products. the government doesn't make waffle taco. if the government tried to make waffle tacos they would make it out of soap. >> and it would be $1,000. i just want to throw on for the record, i only complained about the stories once the last time i did the show. i never complained about the stories. i think this is an excellent story. and i have an important point to make. they've got to stop cutting off the breakfast. some of us are late sleepers. is it that hard -- i don't care if it's been sitting there for
11:25 pm
six hours. i want a mcmuffin and i'm sorry, i just got up and it's 2:00 p.m. >> breakfast at lumpbl is tnch greatest thing. do you think obama should be impeached? >> i was going to be an impassioned speech about the very subject that ann brought up. and you agreed and andy seems to agree. i don't know, you love having chicken for breakfast which is very strange. what was the meat you had in your -- >> chicken. >> now, that's weird. we don't want to eat chicken for breakfast. but the thing is, these fast food companies, they know what the customers want. checkout time is noon, all right? and so i get up at 11:40 and all there are are hamburgers all over the streets. >> right. all over the streets. >> i want an egg and a biscuit. >> this is why you need to buy a house. >> see, this is the most important story we've ever done, greg. >> andy, you're just going to
11:26 pm
bed when taco bell opens for breakfast. >> exactly. >> so you'll never have a waffle taco. >> they're starting to roll out the late night breakfast, after midnight. here's the only reason i like this thing. there's no cheese on it. >> you don't like cheese? >> except for pizza. and i'm lactose intolerant because i'm jewish. it's a drag to have to order things with no cheese. i'm shocked, though, nobody makes -- no fast food place makes things with no cheese anymore. they must have screwed that up and now i'm afraid by talking about it, they will put cheese on it. >> it's interesting, what i find, we had this amazing boom in natural gas that the media is not touching but they'll say something about this which leads to natural gas and great jobs. people instead denigrate fast food as the lower runwrung, but it's the only way to get up the ladder. >> hamburger flipping is a
11:27 pm
really bad job. you know what a really good job is? serving coffee at starbucks. >> the bottom wrung ouft ladder provides training for people who want to move up. >> what are the hours of the waffle taco? >> i don't know. i didn't really read the story. but i felt strongly enough about it that i didn't have to read it. >> they might serve it all day long. >> they don't. >> they might. >> they don't. >> have you seen this hamburger between two freud ramen buns. some guy in brooklyn just developed it. i'm very interested in this. this sounds amazing. >> but the buried part of the story is the breakfast drink is 5% orange juice and 95% mountain dew. that's a sick joke. >> it's nice that you decided to say something. didn't care about the show or
11:28 pm
the story. that's why he's a foreign correspondent. is there anything sexier than an island full of sexy natives covered in oil and whipped cream? rick leventhal shows us his vacation pictures. but first -- president obama is about to leave for martha's vineyard, which races the question, is he a war criminal? the dad. how did you get here? i don't know. [ speaking in russian ] look, look, look... you probably want to get away as much as we do. with priceline express deals, you can get a fabulous hotel without bidding. think of the rubles you'll save. with one touch, fun in the sun. i like fun. well, that went exactly i as planned.. really?
11:29 pm
11:30 pm
11:31 pm
11:32 pm
>> they set up a date then laid in wait. three men from mountain view, california, have been arrested for a blind date robbery scheme. this is ingene us r yus. male victims were wooed by a supposed female on line. reports state that she convinced them to bring a considerable amount of cash with them because it was her desire to roll around in the money. however, when the victims arrived at the designated meeting place, of course, they were robbed. these guys are geniuses. discuss, we must. >> a lightning round. >> lightning round. >> this is a brilliant ruse to rip people off. should they not have to go to jail because it was so brilliant. >> now that it's out. it is still a viable opportunity for thiefs. this won't slow men down at all.
11:33 pm
they'll see online. do you want to meet me and roll in a big pile of money? the guy will say i know it's a scam, but i've got to give it a try. >> it's like playing a reverse lottery. you end up getting beaten up and mugged. >> should the victims have been more suspicious of a girl that wanted to roll around in cash? >> dude, gone. give it -- i think they should get metals. most criminals are dumb. these guys are brilliant. >> like to catch a predator. but it's to catch an idiot. again, they showed. when they showed chris hanson, i kind of thought they were going to be here. by the way, while you're here, do you have any of that sweet tea? >> it's always sweet tea or something disgusting. this gives blind dates a bad name? >> no. i mean, i hate to say this, but it does give your gender kind of
11:34 pm
a -- what won't you do when you're offered sex? >> that's true. >> bring piles of money? >> that's the world es thinnest book. what men wouldn't do for sex. open it up and there would be just the last panl such a novelty book. i'll decide to write that right now. andy, do you feel bad for the victims? they show up for a sack of cash, expecting to get lucky. they get lucky. it's kind of like you every weekend. i can't believe you guys are all taking the side of these bad people. these men that showed up. these were just hardworking bros. they wanted to have a little fun with a nice lady. and i think it's very sad they got taken advantage of this. i think the people who did it should be ashamed of themselves and should probably apologize and go away for a very long
11:35 pm
time. i feel bad for the bros. >> i will say this. i don't know why you said that. but it does tell you, it's not just about men, but there's a lot of lonely people. you know, you have to be pretty lonely to do this, correct? >> yeah. >> and stupid. >> i would be if i ever did it. >> i'm sorry, without a y chromosome, i just can't get my mind around the whole story. >> what would make them think of it? >> it was smart. those are smart criminals. >> i would like to roll around on platinum cards. no, that one they're going to know. >> next story, he hates butts and he cannot lie. even the newfangleones. new york city mayor michael bloomberg is now targeting e cigarettes. put e in front of everything and it's supposed to make it more cool. >> it means it's electronic. >> never mind. the administration is working to have electronic smokes lumped in with tobacco republics anticipate eventually banned.
11:36 pm
said one doctor and supporter of ecigs. you're basically telling a bunch of exsmokers to go back to cigarettes. also as part of proposed legislation, the legal age to buy tobacco could be age 147. is bloomberg now becoming a parody of bloomberg. how mayor bloomberg can i be? >> i'm now for the first time going to say i think anthony weiner could be a better mayor. >> well, yeah, i don't know if you know that. because he would -- i guess you would just -- i can't ban ecigarettes because everything i do is worse. the great thing about weiner is he can't judge anybody. but somehow he still does. >> tom, a lot of people use ecigarettes to help them quit smoking. doesn't this harm his quest of a
11:37 pm
smoke free city. >> it's not tobacco, there's no tobacco in it. people use this to get off smoking. what is like -- if someone is on methadone. you're on the heroin. >> did you just travel back to the 1940s. >> there is nicotine in there and that's why people smoke it. >> not tobacco. >> it doesn't cause cancer. >> it doesn't cause heart disease. >> it's not bad for your head. >> rick, you're worrying me. it seems like you're okay with this sort of thing. >> all i know is bloomberg is running out of time to ban things. he might want to ban sexting. somebody should been a extreme -- like high caloric
11:38 pm
foods at posh restaurants. >> to annoy bloomberg. they should spend the day with him to see what he does. follow them around. maybe he likes to buy a special paper. >> no more private jets. what about global warming. everybody should focus on his little pecadilos. he's on it, he's on top of it, greg. >> andy, you in the green room said that bloomberg is the hero that new york deserves. >> this is the proof that all the regulations are never actually about health because there's no health reason to ban this. this is the idea of hating an idea that someone somewhere is having a good time doing
11:39 pm
something they enjoy. nannies cannot stand that. it bugs the crap out of them. somebody gets away with something. stop that. >> because somebody found a creative alternative to pleasuring themselves without the toxins, he still doesn't like it. >> pleasuring is not a word. >> it's not a word? >> no. >> why can't you smoke these in airplanes? you can't. people are stopping you. why? it's not hurting anybody. >> you're right. it is craze. >> it's not just bloomberg, it's the human need to make people feel bad for having fun. >> the only reason i can understand is you're adding -- the flight attendants would then have to check every time they see a puff of vapor, they would to make sure it's not actual -- that's the only logical reason. >> you would be okay with a
11:40 pm
plane full of people? >> yeah, because it's vapor. >> it's harmless vapor. >> it's water vapor. >> what are you? are you a sig truther? you're an ecig truther. how do we know those are really electronic cigarettes. >> i want to follow up to andy's excellent point. and you make such a good panelist. with the reason they do this is that i've stopped having any sort of moral opinion of things that actually do involve morality. >> that's it, that's it. we are afraid to, you know, stop somebody from littering. you go after people smoking because the person smoking is more of an adult. >> i was thinking bigger things like aorganization or muslims dropping walls on homosexuals. >> that is not legal in this
11:41 pm
country. >> i would like to hear a little more anger about it from our liberal friends. >> it's not legal. >> but it is there. the people they were trying to help. >> i can't believe you're condoning such behavior. >> i think mayor bloomberg needs to come out with what people do in other countries. >> that is not the point. they do not have morals when we need morals. >> that's a fair point. >> you do suck as a panelist after all. >> just trying to hit this tease here. what do think about when the federal reserve may be tapering. we're not doing this story?
11:42 pm
11:43 pm
11:44 pm
>> should his vaca cause dismay?
11:45 pm
on saturday, president obama headed to martha's vineyard from a week of rest from ruining our country. some critics wailed it's too upscale. one republican congressman said the trip was tone deaf. but presidents have long been criticized for their vacation spots. who can forget bill clinton going to jackson hole, a place on a pollster's advice. teddy roosevelt spending time on his yacht. and booker hayes spending time with hookers in thailand. >> i remember that. >> how hard should we impeach obama? you said you couldn't wait. >> no, i do not get the conservative fixation on being angry when obama goes on vacation.
11:46 pm
go on vacation more. please. the one we wanted working hard was going to be president romney. obama we want constantly golfing. >> if you had -- if every -- if that entire administration had been golfing, we wouldn't have obama care. i would rather have a great golfing president than obamacare. but that's just because i'm a jerk. should he be going to a place as fancy as martha's vineyard. should he be going somewhere else? for example, maybe to key west? it's delightful there. or, you know what, where do those wonderful vacation spots, club med, hee donnism one and two. i've been there. close clothing optional on one side. since most people who are naked are older. >> i heard the club meds are great. they do everything for you. >> it's all inclusive. you get up in the morning with a plate, you can fill it with meat, vegetables. >> is this an ad?
11:47 pm
>> it's out of character for -- they know it's fake. now, we know it's phony when the democrats attack republicans for taking vacations, but that's right in their wheel house because all they do is complain about rich people doing rich things. but we don't complain about rich people doing rich things so we shouldn't even pretend to try. >> that's. >> that's an amazing point. we can't lower ourselves to this kind of behavior even when it drives us crazy when they do it to us. rick? >> yes. >> thank you, again now. i now see why fox news hired you. on the spot. on the spot. >> can i just say there's an upside to this. >> what? >> the upside is all those hardworking secret service agents also get to take a vacation. >> that's nice, that's a good point. >> but then they can't have fun. if they have fun, they get in trouble. >> they don't get vacation. they have to go so they can go to the president. that's what they do. >> he's in his house, and
11:48 pm
they're just chilling. >> but they're not really chilling. you can't have a drink. >> way to tell our enemies that, rick. >> he is the worst correspondent -- why don't you draw the location of president obama's vacation in sand for everybody. >> here's where the secret service agents will be taking their smoke break. they'll be down there and the president will be here. >> andy, you go on extended vacations all the time. usually to your cat cave. what do you think about all this? whe >> where should he be going? detroit? the fact that he has to be president is punishment for that. people ask like the president is get age way from it all. he's got the i'm out of office auto reply and he shuts off his phone and he's just kicking back drinking a beer. . i'm willing to bet a president on vacation probably works more hours than most people work --
11:49 pm
>> i hope not. >> now i don't want him to go on vacation. >> some people have said he could have gone to camp david and it would have cost the tax pair a lot less. >> others have said who cares. >> some voice concern over both. >> for the martha's vineyard house. >> doesn't he stay with friends? but he stays with friends. i've got to go, by the way. we've got to take a break. more stuff when we come back. the joy of hate, amazon.com, autographed copy, best book of the year says my mother. with the spark cash card from capital one... boris earns unlimited rewards for his small business. can i get the smith contract, ease? thank you. that's three new paper shredders. [ boris ] put 'em on my spark card. [ garth ] boris' small business earns 2% cash back on every pchase every day. great businesses deserve unlimited rewards. read back the chicken's testimony, please. "buk, buk, bukka!" [ male announcer ] get the spark business card from capital one and earn unlimited rewards. choose 2% cash back or double miles on every purchase every day.
11:50 pm
told you i'd get half. what's in your walle the healthcare law gives us powerful tools to fight it... to investigate it... ...prosecute it... and stop criminals. our senior medicare patrol volunteers... are teaching seniors across the country... ...to stop, spot, and report fraud. you can help. guard your medicare card. don't give out your card number over the phone. call to report any suspected fraud. we're cracking down on medicare fraud. let's make medicare stronger for all of us. ...
11:51 pm
11:52 pm
11:53 pm
msnbc is for grad students with anxieties. you can go there and get anything you need. the website sites a senior source in the industry that tells them the surly and burly actor will host a variety show at 10:00 p.m. this report was unconfirmed with msnbc saying we're fans of alec but we've got nothing to say with this unconfirmed report. red eye, however, has obtained
11:54 pm
baldwin's audition tape. >> i did ask for a bear tape and the producers got me a bear tape. this could be entertaining. >> do you remember when the bear tried to break up the marnl between him and anthony hopkins. >> it will be exciting for the first three days then it will be kind of boring. he does a good radio show. he's a smart guy, an interesting guy, he's funny, but talk show is different. a tv show is tv show is not goie suited for him, i will make us wish -- >> i disagree. >> it will make us wish that
11:55 pm
mcenroe was back on the show. >> i love him. remember when he served a ball and it hit a person and he did not apologize? >> i don't remember that. i think he is smart and funny, it's 1 hour, once a week. the only thing i do not like about this is i seriously wish alec baldwin would run for mayor of new york he is better than any of the other democrats and i'm terrified of what will happen when the crime policies of giuliani that bloomberg has ended by any of those democrats. he is not as crazy as they are. >> can you say anything remotely interesting that applies to the topic? >> yes, i played in a charity softball became with alec baldwin and he hit the ball and i caught it and he was out. >> you know what? no, that does not qualify. andy? >> the name will have to be called 7 second delay with alec
11:56 pm
baldwin. can you not let him go live. >> 7 second delay is a great name. >> why give that stuff up, we should rename red eye. >> i give stuff to the world. >> i want to point out an example, great character actor, charles grodin, i loved every show he was in. and he got a show and he turned into a bitter crank. he was so good on letterman -- >> you are right. >> and he did that tv show and he believed that that is what he was suited and he never got back. >> that's a great point. you are right. >> i'm full of great points. i'm going to a derma the ampde >> alec baldwin thinks he is better at politics than being an actor. >> you could be right, you may be right, he should be mayor. >> the fact that he is not doing it every weekly.
11:57 pm
>> as opposed to every hour of the day much. >> i think he should run for mayor. >> special thanks to ann coulter and yeah, he was here, he mail it in.
11:58 pm
11:59 pm
12:00 am
tonight on "huckabee" -- as democrats anoint hillary as the next queen, republicans battle in their version of the game of thrones. >> the gop of old has grown stale. >> this strain of libertarianism i think is a very dangerous thought. >> can the gop reunite to ever win the white house again? and remember the president's re-election message in 2012? >> al qaeda's on the path to defeat and bin laden's dead. >> but here's what he said earlier this week. >> al qaeda affiliates and like-minded extremists still threaten our homeland. >> which is it, mr. president? >> former cia

tv
Red Eye
FOX News August 10, 2013 11:00pm-12:01am PDT

News/Business. Discussing the day's hottest topics.

TOPIC FREQUENCY Matt Damon 15, Weiner 7, Andy 5, Us 4, Martha 4, Alec Baldwin 4, Boris 3, Damon 3, Anthony Weiner 3, New York 2, Msnbc 2, At&t 2, Buk 2, Python 2, Obama 2, Gallactica 2, Ann Coulter 2, Nuccio 2, Brooklyn 1, Anne 1
Network FOX News
Duration 01:01:00
Scanned in San Francisco, CA, USA
Source Comcast Cable
Tuner Channel v760
Video Codec mpeg2video
Audio Cocec ac3
Pixel width 1280
Pixel height 720


disc Borrow a DVD of this show
info Stream Only
Uploaded by
TV Archive
on 8/11/2013
Views
48